Paradox Access Solutions Inc. is committed to providing quality services and products to our customers all while protecting the health, safety, physical, psychological and social well-being of our employees, contractors, visitors, and the public at our locations. We acknowledge it is everyone’s right and obligation to work in a healthy, and safe environment, and we accomplish this by committing to a loss prevention program that fosters risk reduction methodology, leadership internal responsibility, and hazard identification control methods.
We foster an environment where employees are responsible and held accountable for their health and safety performance. This is achieved by following procedures and legislation, and wherever possible, assessing workplace conditions by actively making recommendations for improvements. We are committed to providing a healthy and injury-free workplace for our employees, clients, and the communities in which we serve.
Paradox Access Solutions promotes and supports HSE by:
- Maintaining a fleet of dependable, modern equipment according to a schedule that meets or exceeds manufacturers’ recommendations
- Providing the best PPE (personal protection equipment) to site workers
- Continuously acting to enhance safety policies and procedures
- Engaging in ongoing assessments to seek out potential improvements
- Empowering all employees to enforce a culture that encourages best workplace practices
- Employing a department of health & safety professionals who monitor performance, update programs, mentor and train employees, and reward positive performance
- Strictly enforcing safe driving practices and alcohol and drug-free workplace
- Contractor Qualification Network (CQN)
- Alberta Construction Safety Association (ACSA)